Version 1.1 of the CST Device Management Service (cst-device-management-service) has been released and is available for download here.
This release introduces the following features:
– Added MySQL auditor
– Added Cassandra auditor
– Improved setup process for MySQL and Cassandra
– Installer now uses config parameters instead of requiring repeat command-line arguments
– .sql and .cql scripts are included to allow manual setup if desired
This release fixes the following issues:
– [COMMON-4] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/COMMON-4) Fixed thread-safety issue with date formats
– [DEVICE-8] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/DEVICE-8) Device management service tries to use port 80 against https identity service
– [DEVICE-9] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/DEVICE-9) Printline in foreground when connections closed
– [DEVICE-16] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/DEVICE-16) Preflight requests don’t get permission to use Authorization header
Account required to download. Request one here.