Version 1.2 of the Cloud Service Toolkit Identity Service (cst-identity-service) has been released and is available for download here.
This release introduces the following features:
– Added scopes management API
– Scopes may now be granted to users
– Allow configurable prefix for reverse proxy
This release fixes the following issues:
– [IDENTITY-42] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IDENTITY-42) Timeout happens if you try to login with blank fields or with just the password field entered
– Replaced MySQL driver with MariaDB
– Previous affected versions are pulled
Account required to download. Request one here.