Version 1.1.4 of the Cloud Service Toolkit IoT Service (cst-iot-service) has been released and is available for download here.
This release fixes the following issues:
– [IOT-72] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-72) OAP no-ops result in ClassCastException
– [IOT-73] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-73) TEP End Session results in “Not implemented” message
– [IOT-79] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-79) Cancels sent as a no-op with 0 duration do not forward and result in cast error log
– [IOT-80] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-80) Connections fail to be detected as closed in some case
– [IOT-81] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-81) OAP commands send without an OPID fail
– [IOT-82] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-82) Provides sometimes forwarded on new connections with MySql and Cassandra
Account required to download. Request one here.