Version 1.1.5 of the Cloud Service Toolkit IoT Service (cst-iot-service) has been released and is available for download here.
This release fixes the following issues:
– [IOT-86] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-86) OpenDOF OAL clients fail to rekey in some cases
– [IOT-87] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-87) UDP connections fail to rekey
– [IOT-92] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-92) Implicit SID fails permission check
– [IOT-93] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-93) Exception thrown from Netty handler when bad UDP packet received
– [IOT-94] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-94) CassandraOperationStorage throwing invalid string exception when creating paging token
– [IOT-95] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-95) Aliases larger than 2 bytes not handled correctly
– [IOT-96] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-96) Under extreme load, endpoint can enter a desynced state with the cluster
– [IOT-97] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-97) Default log config can fill entire disk
– [IOT-99] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-99) UDP packets dropped on connection after 8th rekey
Account required to download. Request one here.