Version 1.2.1 of the CST IoT Service (cst-iot-service) has been released and is available for download here.
This release fixes the following issues:
- [IOT-102] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-102) Only store lifecycle operations in operation storage.
- [IOT-109] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-109) Excessive copying of list possibly causing delays and memory thrashing.
- [IOT-111] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-111) Start endpoints with unique instance ids.
- [IOT-112] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-112) Calculate expiration when packet is sent to worker.
- [IOT-119] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-119) Multiple retries can be forwarded with Cassandra storage.
- Replaced MySQL driver with MariaDB
- Previous affected versions are pulled
Account required to download. Request one here.