Version 1.2 of the Cloud Service Toolkit IoT Service (cst-iot-service) has been released and is available for download here.
This release introduces the following features:
– Added support for IoT Service Extension SDK
– Added CPU and memory usage to monitoring metrics and improved efficiency of StatsD traffic
– Added MySQL auditor
– Added Cassandra auditor
– Improved setup process for MySQL and Cassandra
– Installer now uses config parameters instead of requiring repeat command-line arguments
– .sql and .cql scripts are included to allow manual setup if desired
– Added ‘run’ command to iot-service script to support running in foreground
This release fixes the following issues:
– [IOT-85] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOT-85) Cancelled provides don’t forward in some cases
Account required to download. Request one here.