Version 1.1 of CST IoT Gateway (formerly known as CST DOF Gateway) has been released and is available for download here.
This release adds the following features:
– CST DOF Gateway (cst-dof-gateway) has been renamed to CST IOT Gateway (cst-iot-gateway).
– Added memory domain storage.
– Updated default configuration to run out-of-the-box.
– Added start/stop to script.
This release fixes the following issues:
– [IOTGW-7] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOTGW-7) Installation instructions have errors (INSTALL.md)
– [IOTGW-8] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOTGW-8) Domain import isn’t correct
– [IOTGW-9] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOTGW-9) Like IoT Service, should run out of the box
– [IOTGW-10] (https://issue.cstkit.com/browse/IOTGW-10) Warn or do not start the gateway if JCE does not support encryption
Account required to download. Request one here.