CST Device Management Service
The CST Device Management Service is a massively scalable cloud service. It provides REST APIs for device on-boarding and permission management.
- Device on-boarding and permission management. REST APIs to allow device on-boarding and permission management.
- Unlimited scale. The CST Device Management Service automatically clusters to support any size deployment around the globe.
- High availability, redundancy & failover. All CST services provide built-in, automatic redundancy and failover to support highly available enterprise-grade solutions.
- Multitenancy. A single deployment of the service can support all of your customers.
- Auditing. Every request through the service may be audited. Write a simple Java plugin to add custom audit capability to meet your application needs.
- Flexible deployment. All CST services may be deployed on any cloud provider (AWS, Azure, SoftLayer, etc.) or in your own on-premise datacenter.
- Microservice architecture. All CST services use a microservice architecture – use CST services and bring your own.
- Easy to get started. Simple but flexible configuration and 5-minute download-to-run time.
- Monitoring. All CST services are easily monitored through the CST dashboard or other IT tools.